Thursday, November 5, 2009

M A L A W I : The Warmest heart of Africa *

A photographic story : four of the closest friends travelled to Malawi and found more than they had dreamt of ( photies are low quality as I had not yet purchased my wonderful camera ) but it still tells a special story !


The four happy backpackers

Meg getting read rastafari beliefs: he really was reading to her, it was a special moment.

We were walking to try and catch a lift, and this woman walked past me and took my bag from me ... she insisted that she helped me! I hung back and captured a beautiful gesture !

A moment between strangers

On a Taxi home one afternoon

The Town of Blantyre

On our way to a Hippie Fest ( GRIN )

Malawian woman still dress so tradtionally, it's beautiful
Malawi " The warm Heart of Africa " :

No comments:

Post a Comment