Thursday, November 5, 2009

Friendship is a beautiful thing ~

When I left school ... the meer fact that I was leaving was enough excitement to make me want to self-combust, and then I met four of the most amazing individuals who I am destined to know forever. Yes, this is in a little way a tribute to a friendship that I am so fortunate to share with them. It is however more than that, what strikes me about the time that we spend with certain people is the type of experiences we are most likely to have when with them and one thing about when I am adventuring with these girls is... not only do we have a crazy time but I also find myself in some of the most inspiring places, which leads to me wanting to photograph until im dizzy : ) ... So thank you Meg, Solveig, Cle and Dayle. . .







Photo by James of us in the Transkei.







1 comment: