Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Adventure of Two Girls in South America: Introduction


This is looooooong over due, this time last year I left on a two and a half month whirlwind adventure to South America. While I was there I recorded alot of my experiences and some have been lingering in my mind since the day I returned to our mother land, providing me with a smile or a giggle every now and again, they also make for great stories on long road trips ;). Some of you have asked me how it was, some of you are considering heading that way and then there are just those who are scattered across the globe, who I cannot tell in person, therefore I felt it necessary to write them all down before they escape with the fairies and then I wont be able to share any of them with you my friends :). So on that note, welcome to the tales of two girls backpacking around South America! I have decided to post some of the more memorable times ... after all I wouldn't want to bore you. So come and follow me as I tell you our tales of Argentina,Chile,Peru and Bolivia ;) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment